Friday, 16 September 2016

Sgt Pepper Code 2016

As we march ever onward toward next year's fiftieth anniversary of Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart's Club Band, I thought it appropriate to produce a rewritten version of The Sgt Pepper Code to celebrate this milestone.

Happy as I was with my original effort, I was never truly satisfied that it had cracked the said code.

I feel now that I have been able to right that wrong.

The Sgt Pepper Code had to be both elegant and simple in its solution, after all, whoever devised it - an ongoing mystery - had very little time in which to incorporate, and assemble, all the elements. I feel my solution is both simple and elegant.

I doubt it was envisaged that it should take fifty years for the code to be cracked, but that it has, is, I feel, strangely appropriate.

The book has been entirely rewritten, however, for those of you who are familiar with my work and do not wish to waste their lives re-reading I have summarised my solution by publishing the final, and entirely, new last chapter HERE.

I have provided a range of sharing options and reading platforms, however, please bear in mind that the hyperlinks sadly don't work in the e-book embeds, so, the PDF can be accessed HERE.





I appreciate entirely the futility of trying to convince people that their beliefs may be wrong and, as such, I have no intention, of trying. I simply say enjoy.